Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Community Building Books Linky Party



While everyone is getting back into their classrooms, I thought it would be a good time to do linky party about your favorite books for building community in the classroom. I hope you'll join me and help me spread the word to encourage others to link up too! 

I think it's so important to take the time to build a sense of  community in the classroom.  The problem is that each year, I wish I had spent a little more time doing just that.  I am really careful about establishing classroom routines, making sure my expectations are clear and getting to know each student...but the team building seems to be something that I always wish I had spent a little more time on (rather than rushing into the curriculum).  

My top 5 favorite books for community building...

 






I hope you'll link up to share your favorite books to help build community in the classroom.  You can share just one or as many as you'd like in your post.  Feel free to grab the image at the top of my post, if you'd like to use it for your post when you link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment